Jan 4, 2009

First of all, the Writer's Strike sucks bigtime. I know its over, but it's still affecting my life in a very real way. Over Christmas, I bought two TVonDVD seasons: LOST season 4 and Scrubs season 7. Both are--how can I put this delicately?--gimpy. Scrubs had 11 half-hour episodes, with no resolution or finale. LOST had 13 episodes. Both of these sets were regularly priced and pretty disappointing. On the plus side, they both got me pumped for their respective premieres this month.

New Years Resolutions. I have two. One is to write at least one creative page a day, and blog once every three days. Before you open your proverbial mouth, I know it's the 4th. This is the first day I've had web access. It starts today.

The second resolution is going to be harder, I think. Stevi and I are only allowed to eat out twice a week--one on-the-go meal that is less than 15 dollars, and one sit-downer. I have a sub-resolution to cook more, and to cook different things than I'm used to.

I'm graduating in May, pending a catastrophe. I'd like to go out with a bang. I'm coming up with a few ideas on how to make this possible, and some of then toe the line of legality.

Also, it's pretty great to be home. I had a wonderful time with family, friends, and fish, but all that guesting around can get exhausting. I am starving to sleep in my own bed.

1 Comment:

  1. Stevi said...
    if we don't have the best sleep tonight, i will barf.

Post a Comment