Dec 17, 2008

Slowtinis

It is nearly nine o'clock. (does o'clock mean of clock? or on the clock? hold on...okay. it means "of the clock" and people started saying it in the early 1600s.) I opened the bar at 7 and so far I have only had two customers-- a couple that sat down at the bar and started fighting with each other. I am now huddled at the other end, and it reminds me a little of going to visit my father and stepmom when I was young. Or when I watched The Breakup.

Finals week has proven more relaxing than it is probably supposed to be. I got the mean mofo final out of the way early, probably sinking my Political Science grade in the process. Since then, it's been pretty smooth sailing. Doing my Broken Plate project was pretty fun, free pizza was even more fun, and writing my COMM 375 final was a total breeze. I've got this lame health test tomorrow, but I am not sweating it.

Speaking of sweat--I need to resume my perfect push-up regimen. Last week left me way too tired, but that thing really works, and I like how handsy Stevi gets when I do it every other day. Only problem is I usually have to shower afterward.

Speaking of showers (okay, you caught me, that segue was totally forced), I was the happy recipient of a pretty incredible shower mirror today. It has a light, clock, and razor-holder on it, and it doesn't fog up. It honestly made a big difference in my shave (much smoother), so if someone is looking for a last-minute Christmas gift, I'd consider it.

Speaking of considering it, if someone offered me a grand to deck a unwitting strangerwoman in the face, I would absolutely consider it. Isn't that awful?

On second thought, I'm almost sure I wouldn't do it. Phew.

My favorite Christmas song is "Baby It's Cold Outside," followed closely by "Christmas Time is Here." "Zat You Santa Clause?" is without question my least favorite Christmas song.

The couple has made up, which means I need to talk to them. I hope everyone has a good Christmas countdown week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment