Feb 1, 2009




These things are a delight. London Fog Tea Lattes are the first new drink Starbucks has offered that is worth anything. I might actually start going regularly again. If you're fond of frugality, check this out. I think that "hacking" Starbucks drinks is more trouble than it is worth, but it does strike me as a fun bit of nonviolent protest, if you're feeling obstinate.



The winner of the Superbowl is Alex Baldwin.


Pretty good party tonight, JD made some good food, and the O'Haras have a killer house. The outcome of the game was not so hot. Boo Stealers.





Who gets the firing squad today? People that buy up tickets to concerts and events that they don't care about, just so they can sell them at way escalated prices. This should be fucking illegal.





These tickets were $20. I'm going to puke.

Luckily, Liberty Bowl in Downtown Muncie saved my week. Unlimited beer and bowling for $10. This was insane. And I was drunk.




See?

2 Comments:

  1. Jordan H said...
    Were those the Animal Collective tickets?

    A barfy enterprise, to be sure.
    Ryan Rader said...
    that bowling alley looks dynamic

Post a Comment