Feb 24, 2009

1. "I cannot wait to not be sick anymore."




2. "I don't know why, but I've spent the last couple days with a feeling of impending doom."




3. "For the past few days, I've been enormously hungry but nothing has sounded good."




4. "I need to visit Nana's house. Soon."




5. "I wish I could tell my sister that I think she's making a mistake."




6. "Who taught me that, when I disagree with something, I shouldn't speak up?"




7. "I've never not gotten a job I've applied for. I've even been offered jobs I didn't apply for. I hope the A/RHD job doesn't change this."




8. "I want to take my lover on a real date."




9. "I miss my younger brother; it's been too long."




10. "What I'd really like is a fish-hug."

2 Comments:

  1. Stevi said...
    fish hugs are the best!
    A lady. said...
    the yoplait cow cracks me up.

    and the word I was given for word verification closely resembles clit. hm.

Post a Comment