Mar 13, 2009

Free Knife Wounds

Hey, jerks.

Not you guys, the freaking people who go to the grocery and leave their carts right next to their cars. It makes me want to blitz. There are probably 10 cart corrals in every parking lot, and one is never more than a few feet away. There is nothing worse (in the world, and life) than trying to pull into a good parking spot only to discover some pockmark has left their cart in the middle of it. It makes me want to grow a flamethrower arm and burn something innocent.

I found this picture while I was pissed, and it barely makes it any better.







OK. I should tell a nice story now, since I told a mean one. I like my car more every day. I hope this does not change when I have to make the first payment. Also, Stevi is cleaning the whole apartment as I write this. That rules.

I'm hungry, and I don't even want the Chinese food that I have.

2 Comments:

  1. Emily & Adam Johnson said...
    Car payments aren't so bad; you get used to them. But it's even awesome-er when you pay them off-- then you feel really grown up. We just paid off our new car that we bought last March (In under a year, hooray!) and it has left me feeling very proud and grown up.
    rachel said...
    makes you wanna ballroom blitz?

    i understand the feeling.

Post a Comment