Oct 27, 2008

Oh, Blogger

I think I've officially abandoned tumblr. It just isn't quite as practical as the tried&tested blogger, and there are way more features on this thing. I'm currently watching Hard Candy, and it is freaking me out a little bit. I'm also fighting a serious headache and debating whether or not to drop $1000 on might-be-necessary-might-not car repair. Not the best of days, really.

This weekend, though, should be something to behold. Eric's big bash on Thursday, Friday = Halloween and Ashley and Zo's party, Saturday brings Rodeo Ruby Love and Everything, Now! at Luna and dinner with Dave and Wendy... it's a pretty good lineup. I am almost tired thinking about it, but in a good way.

Fa, la. Writer's community soon and I have to figure out which BloggerBeware entry I'm going to read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment